The press office of GOLDEN APRICOT International Film Festival is pleased to announce the call for entries for press accreditation. The 2018 festival is scheduled for 8-15 July, in Yerevan.
ACCREDITATION WILL BE GIVEN TO:
- Print media journalists (newspapers, journals)
- TV and Radio journalists
- Online journalists
- News agency correspondents
- Photographers and photojournalists
- Freelancers (to be specified)
- A filled application form which can be downloaded here or can be sent to your email address upon request
- One passport-size photo
- An assignment letter from the editor with agreement to publish or broadcast the festival materials
THE ACCREDITATION ALLOWS:
- To receive the information provided by the Press center of the festival
- Free entrance to press conferences and all festival Press venues
- To organize interviews, meetings with preferable festival participants, guests, jury members (upon a request made in advance)
Full applications can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered personally to Festival office at 3 Moskovyan str., Yerevan.
The deadline for press accreditation is June 15, 2018. No application will be accepted after this date.
When your completed application has been processed and accepted, you will receive confirmation of your accreditation and more detailed information about collecting the accreditation badge. Please inform the Festival Press service immediately about any changes regarding your contact information so that we can communicate properly.